We are melting over these dairy-free Banana Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Bites that are not only yummy but extremely easy to make!
Buy ChildLife Essentials® First Defense here:
Banana Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Bites
Just blend in a dose of ChildLife Essentials® First Defense for an extra healthy treat that helps meet your child’s immune support needs.
- 1-2 servings ChildLife Essentials® First Defense
- 6 bananas
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips divided
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Slice the bananas into ½ inch slices and place on a lined baking sheet; place in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Place the frozen banana slices in a food processor or blender and add in ChildLife Essentials® First Defense; blend until smooth. Stir in ¼ cup mini chocolate chips.
- Scoop the banana ice cream into mini muffin pan cups, then sprinkle the top of each cup with a few more mini chocolate chips. Place the muffin pan in the freezer for an hour.
- Remove the pan from the freezer and transfer the banana ice cream bites into a freezer-safe container.