It was love at first bite! Get into the Easter festivities this year with these healthy no-bake Carrot Cake Bites that will tide your kiddos over on their next egg hunt! They are naturally sweetened with dates and are both dairy-free and gluten-free. Added ChildLife Essentials® Echinacea will fend off infections and keep immune systems strong.
- 1-2 servings ChildLife Essentials® Echinacea
- 1 cup carrots, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- ½ cup walnuts
- 8 pitted dates
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp allspice
- Unsweetened shredded coconut (for topping)
- Blend carrots, oats, and walnuts in a food processor or blender until finely ground.
- Add in ChildLife Essentials® Echinacea, pitted dates, cinnamon, and allspice. Mix until combined. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Using a cookie scoop or spoon, scoop out mixture and roll into a ball (about 2 tbsp).
- Roll balls in shredded coconut. Store in the fridge in an airtight container.