Crunchy Cinnamon Chickpeas are great for after-school snacking, late-night munching, holiday party nibbles, or even topping yogurt and smoothie bowls. With added Vitamin C, this is a healthy crunchy snack your kids can’t miss!
Buy ChildLife Essentials® Liquid Vitamin C here:
Crunchy Cinnamon Chickpeas
- 1-2 servings ChildLife Essentials Liquid Vitamin C
- 2 cans 30 ounces chickpeas
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp agave
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp cane sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment and set aside.
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas well. Pat the chickpeas until completely dry!
- Remove any loose chickpea skins to prevent burning.
- Transfer the chickpeas to a bowl and add olive oil. Spread them onto the lined baking sheet and roast for 35-40 minutes until crunchy, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Once they are crunchy, transfer them back to the bowl and toss with ChildLife Essentials Liquid Vitamin C, agave, and vanilla. Then add the cinnamon and sugar and mix well.