Who said healthy snacks have to be boring? Add some color and nutrition to your life with D3 Unicorn Bark for a snack that your kids will be begging you for! Made with dairy-free ingredients and a daily dose of ChildLife Essentials® Vitamin D3. Try whipping these up with your kiddos for some fun family bonding time!
- 1-2 servings ChildLife Essentials® Vitamin D3
- 1 ½ cups coconut yogurt
- food coloring of choice
- Divide the coconut yogurt into 3 separate bowls.
- In one bowl, add 4-6 drops of food dye to the yogurt, stir until mixed.
- In another bowl, add 4- 6 drops of another color of food dye to the yogurt, stir until mixed.
- Add ChildLife Essentials® Vitamin D3 to each bowl of yogurt and mix.
- In a 9×9 parchment-lined baking dish, add the different color yogurts in small spoonfuls. Using a spoon, swirl the yogurts together and smooth out.
- Add sprinkles of choice on top.
- Place the baking dish in the freezer for 4 hours or until completely frozen.
- Once frozen, take the baking dish out of the freezer and break the coconut yogurt pieces into chunks.