Need to mix up your snack routine? Swap out those unhealthy treats for these Frozen Banana Granola Pops that are naturally sweetened and loaded with ChildLife Essentials® Liquid Vitamin C!
- 1-2 servings ChildLife Essentials® Liquid Vitamin C
- 3 bananas
- 1 cup granola
- 1 cup dairy-free chocolate chips (optional)
- Shredded unsweetened coconut
- Add bananas and granola into a large bowl and mash.
- Add in ChildLife Essentials® Liquid Vitamin C and mix.
- Roll the granola banana mixture into small balls and set on top of a parchment-lined pan. Freeze for 20 minutes and then add your sticks. Return to the freezer for an hour or until the balls are frozen.
- (Optional) Melt your semisweet chocolate in the microwave 30 seconds at a time, stirring frequently until melted. Dip your frozen pops into the chocolate and decorate with sprinkles and coconut shreds.