Homemade Chia Berry Jam is a healthy and delicious alternative to store-bought jam. It’s easy to make and uses fresh gluten-free and dairy-free ingredients you won’t feel guilty about giving your child. Combine with ChildLife Essentials® Echinacea to help protect and defend their growing bodies. You’ll be hooked after your first taste so spread the love and share in good health!
- 2 servings ChildLife Essentials® Echinacea
- 14 ounces frozen raspberries
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Place the thawed berries into a food processor or blender; blend until broken down.
- Place the blended berries into a bowl and add in ChildLife Essentials® Echinacea, orange juice, chia seeds, and vanilla; stir to combine.
- Cover and place in the fridge for 15 minutes, then remove and stir again. Let rest for 2 more hours until gelled.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.