These little babies are an absolutely irresistible healthy, bite-sized snack packed with whole grains, protein, and nutrition. Homemade Granola Bites are perfect for on-the-go days and made with simple dairy-free ingredients and an added dose of ChildLife Essentials® Zinc Plus® for immune system support.
- 1-2 servings ChildLife Essentials® Zinc Plus®
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- ½ tspn baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- ⅓ cup dairy-free butter, melted and cooled
- 4 tbsp agave
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup flax seed
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Add the flour, rolled oats, brown sugar, baking soda, and salt into a large bowl and mix until combined.
- Add in ChildLife Essentials® Zinc Plus®, melted butter, and agave. Mix until combined. Then add in the sunflower seeds, flax seeds, and shredded coconut. Mix until well combined. If the mixture is too dry, add in more butter or agave for more sweetness.
- Scoop about one tablespoon of the mixture into a greased mini muffin pan. Press down to pack tight. Bake for 5-8 minutes.