Hot Chocolate Cookie Cups are perfect for the upcoming winter season with allergy-friendly ingredients that are dairy-free, gluten-free, and nut-free. Add in ChildLife Essentials® Vitamin D3 for an added boost of support then serve up and enjoy! These are sure to be a hit at your next holiday party!
- 1-2 servings ChildLife Essentials® Vitamin D3
- 1 package sugar cookie dough (v, gf)
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 cup chocolate chips (v, gf) mini candy canes
- mini marshmallows
- optional: granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Place 1 tbsp of the sugar cookie dough into a greased mini muffin tin. Optional: roll the sugar cookie dough balls in granulated sugar before putting them into the mini muffin tins (to help prevent sticking).
- Bake for 14-16 minutes at 350° F. Allow the cookies to cool completely in the pan before removing them.
- Make the chocolate ganache by bringing the coconut cream to a boil.
- Pour the hot cream over the chocolate chips and let it sit for 3 minutes. Add in your ChildLife Essentials® Vitamin D3 supplement and stir until the chocolate chips are melted and the ganache is smooth.
- Spoon the chocolate ganache into the cookie cups and top with mini marshmallows and candy canes.
Tip: Sweet Lorens sugar cookie dough was used in this recipe along with Enjoy Life semi-sweet chocolate chips (vegan, gluten-free, & nut-free). You can also use your favorite sugar cookie recipe in place of packaged.