Looking for a healthy holiday dessert? Give this fun vegan and gluten-free Pumpkin Pie Fudge a try! Just add ChildLife Essentials® Aller-Care for an added boost of immune support. This is a sweet treat the whole family will love!
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 ½ cups cashew butter
- ½ cup pumpkin purée
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 tbsp ChildLife Essentials® Aller-Care
- Melt coconut oil in a saucepan. Whisk in cashew butter, pumpkin, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, and ChildLife Essentials® Aller-Care.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally while the mixture thickens.
- Pour mixture into a parchment-lined baking sheet for thinner slices or a lined bread pan for thicker slices. Place in the fridge or freezer until hardened, about 2 hours.
- Remove, slice into small squares, and enjoy!
Tip: Store in the fridge or freezer so the coconut oil and nut butter don’t melt! For a nut-free version try using sunflower butter in place of cashew butter.