Have your little ones jumped on the chia-train yet because they’ll be drooling over this Raspberry Coconut Chia Pudding. Whip up this delicious and nutritious make-ahead breakfast recipe using completely dairy-free and gluten-free ingredients. Just add in ChildLife Essentials® Echinacea and start the day off right with healthy top-notch immune systems!
- 1-2 servings ChildLife Essentials® Echinacea
- 1 ½ cups coconut milk beverage
- ¼ cup + 2 tbsp chia seeds
- ¼ cup maple syrup, divided
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh raspberries, plus more for topping
- 1 tbsp water
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- In a small bowl, add in coconut milk, ChildLife Essentials® Echinacea, chia seeds, ⅛ cup of maple syrup, and vanilla. Whisk and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Stir again after 15 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, add in raspberries, another ⅛ cup of maple syrup, and water. Let simmer for 8-10 minutes until broken down.
- In small jars, create alternating layers of chia pudding and raspberry mixture.
- Top each jar with shredded coconut and fresh raspberries.