Sweet Potato & Black Bean Taquitos are a great way to get your little ones to eat their veggies! This recipe is made with gluten-free and dairy-free ingredients and packed full of nutrition, while still tasting delicious! Just add in a dose of ChildLife Essentials® Vitamin K2 Drops for a nourishing boost.
Buy ChildLife Essentials Vitamin K2 here:
Sweet Potato & Black Bean Taquitos
- 1-2 servings ChildLife Essentials Vitamin K2 Drops
- 2 medium sweet potatoes peeled and cubed
- 1 Tbsp dairy-free butter
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 1/2 cups dairy-free cheddar cheese
- 12 corn tortillas
- Guacamole or salsa for serving
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add sweet potatoes into boiling water and boil for 15-20 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Add cooked sweet potatoes, ChildLife Essentials Vitamin K2 , butter, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, and salt to a large bowl. Mash the ingredients together until combined.
- Add in black beans and cheese. Stir to combine.
- Warm the corn tortillas by covering them with a damp paper towel and microwaving in 30-second intervals until warm and pliable.
- Spread 1/4 cup of the filling onto the tortilla. Roll and place seam-side down on the prepared baking sheet.
- Lightly spray the taquitos with cooking oil spray. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden and crispy. Serve with guacamole or salsa.