Last Modified: March 17, 2021
2. What is Personally Identifiable Information?
3. Collecting Personal Information
- Identifiers, such as name, contact details and address (including physical address, email address and Internet Protocol address);
- Other customer records, such as telephone number and personal information provided in connection with obtaining account access;
- Commercial information, such as account data; and
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as information regarding your use of our Website (e.g., cookies, browsing history and/or search history), as well as information you provide to us when you correspond with us in relation to inquiries.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18.
Like many other websites, our Services may incorporate various tracking technologies such as web beacons, audience management tags, and pixel tags for automatic data collection. We may also use “cookies” to keep, and sometimes track, information about you. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your computer’s hard drive and can be used to collect information about where you travel on our Website, what pages you look at, and what items you purchase. They may store the information in your shopping cart, and/or your username and/or password. All of these purposes enable us to improve functionality and personalize your experience on our Website.
Further, some of our e-mail communications to you may include a “click-through URL” linked to a particular page on the Website. By clicking on one of the URLs, you will automatically enter our Website and we may collect information related to the “click-through”. You may avoid having this information collected by not clicking on URL links in our e-mail communications.
5. Information Collected By or Through Third-Party Companies
- to help us measure and determine how visitors use our Website and the effectiveness of our Website;
- to help us improve and optimize the products and services we or our Affiliates offer; or
- to collect information regarding your online behavior to provide you with use-tailored and targeted advertisements. Such advertising intermediaries may include advertising networks, advertising exchanges, analytics providers, data brokers, re-targeters, re-marketers, and/or market researchers. These automatic data collection technologies facilitate collection of your information regarding your use of the Website each time you visit the Website and to serve ads based on your past visits to the Website. Such third parties, acting on behalf of us or our Affiliates, collect information about your online activities over time, and across different websites as a result of accessing this Website, and may show your ads on sites across the Internet.
We may combine personal information that you provide to us with information that we collect from or about you from publicly available sources. This will include information collected in an online or offline context.
6. California Residents
(a) California Do Not Track Disclosures
We may use tracking technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). We will comply with web browser “do not track” signals that you may set in your web browser regarding the collection of PII about your online activities over time and across third-party web-sites or online services.