Aller Burrito Cups
Holy Guacamole! It’s Cinco de Mayo and we are getting our fiesta on with these adorable Aller Burrito Cups. Just top off with ChildLife Essentials® Aller-Care™ for an immune-boosting party snack everyone will be cha cha-ing to!
- 2 tsp ChildLife Essentials® Aller-Care™
- 1 cup canned diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper to taste!
- 1 cup cooked Mexican rice
- 1 cup black beans
- 4 large flour tortillas
- ½ cup cheese to sprinkle on top
- 1 avocado
- 4 mini sweet peppers
- fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup sour cream
- Form your burrito cups by cutting out 3.5- 4 inch circles into the tortillas. 2. Place each of them in a muffin cup and press them into the cup. *if the tortillas are too hard, microwave them for 15-20 seconds until they’re softer.
- Make the instant Mexican rice by following the instructions on the box and set aside.
- To make the salsa, combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Fill each tortilla with rice, black beans, salsa, and top it with shredded cheese.
- Bake them at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Let them cool before adding sliced avocado, diced peppers, sour cream, and cilantro. Enjoy!