Healthy Cake Popbiotics are the perfect compromise – a treat your kids will absolutely adore, but with a gut-friendly boost. Pop on over to the kitchen for these lolli’s that are not only yummy but great for your tummy!
- 1 tsp ChildLife Essentials® Probiotics with Colostrum Powder (serving size varies depending on age)
- 15 oz premade and cooled cake of choice
- frosting of choice (premade is fine)
- 10 oz candy melts/coating or white chocolate
- popsicle sticks
- Make the cake according to packaging instructions.
- Make the frosting (or use pre made) and add ChildLife Essentials® Probiotics with Colostrum Powder.
- Crumble the cooled cake into a bowl. Add 2-4 tbsp of frosting at a time until the cake holds together.
- Measure 1 tbsp of moist cake mixture and roll into a ball. Place balls on a lined baking sheet. Refrigerate for 2 hours or freeze for 1 hour.
- Melt the chocolate in a 2 cup liquid measuring bowl (best for dunking).
- Stick the lollipop stick in halfway and coat in the melted chocolate. Tapping off excess chocolate before placing in a styrofoam block or cardboard box. Decorate with sprinkles, if desired. Store in the fridge for up to one week.