Multi Vitamin Fruit Roll-Ups
Sneak some extra essential fruits, vitamins, and minerals into your kids’ diets with these homemade Multi Vitamin Fruit Roll-Ups. They are perfect for an on-the-go snack or an addition to any lunchbox. Healthy kid’s snacks made with ChildLife Essentials® Multi Vitamin and Mineral – that’s how we roll!
- 4 tbsp ChildLife Essentials® Multi Vitamin and Mineral
- 3 cups fresh fruit (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Line your pan(s) with parchment paper.
- Pour the slushy fruit mixture right onto the pan of parchment paper.
- Spread the mixture evenly and push the mixture to the edges. Make as smooth as possible.
- Bake/dry out in a 200-degree oven for 2-4 hours. You will know it is done when you touch it and it does not stick to you (depending on fruit it might take shorter/longer periods of time so be sure to check on it at 2 hours!)
- Let it cool in the pan overnight or take it out and let it set on the parchment paper overnight.
- Cut the fruit roll-ups and fruit leather into strips and roll them up with the parchment paper still on them.
- Serve or keep for up to 2 weeks!