Organic D3 Krispies
Rice Krispie Treats are easy to make and every kid loves them. Let’s be real, every adult loves them too! They are just too good to pass up, especially when they are homemade, dairy-free, AND full of vitamins to support immune and respiratory health. It’s time to treat yourself!
- 8 drops ChildLife Essentials® Organic Vitamin D3
- 4 cups Rice Krispie Cereal
- ½ cup protein powder
- ⅓ cup Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup Almond butter
- Line 8×8 inch baking pan with wax paper.
- Melt almond butter and maple syrup in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in 20-second increments until the mixture begins to caramelize a bit (about 4-5 rounds).
- Add 8 drops ChildLife Essentials® Organic Vitamin D3 to the warm mixture.
- Add Rice Krispy cereal to the warm mixture and fold until evenly coated.
- Pour the mixture evenly into the baking pan and put it in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Remove from the freezer and enjoy!