Strawberry Watermelon Ice-C
Cool off after playtime with a refreshing Strawberry Watermelon Ice-C. Antioxidants from fruits and Vitamin C provide extra protection that young bodies require to defend against pollutants in the environment. Hydrate and feel great!
- ½ tsp ChildLife Essentials® Liquid Vitamin C
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 2 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, cut in halves
- 2 cups of ice cubes
- Combine all ingredients except the ice into a blender.
- Blend until smooth, then add ice until the mixture is slushy.
- Serve right away and enjoy!