Earth Day is a perfect opportunity to spend extra time with our kids talking about the importance of conserving our planet. Feeding your brain and your appetite at the same time just makes learning so much more fun! Earth Day Pudding Cups are made with dairy-free and gluten-free pudding along with ChildLife Essentials Zinc Plus for immune system support. Just top with Oreo “dirt” and a fresh mint “seedling”!
- 1-2 servings ChildLife Essentials® Zinc Plus
- 1 can coconut cream
- ½ cup cacao powder, sifted
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Oreo cookies, crushed
- sprigs of fresh mint
- In a small saucepan over low heat, whisk together the coconut cream, cacao powder, and maple syrup until smooth.
- Continue to cook and stir over low/medium heat for about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in ChildLife Essentials® Zinc Plus, vanilla, and a pinch of salt. Add in additional maple syrup if needed for sweetness.
- Pour the mixture into a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate until set.
- Portion into small jars or cups and top with crushed Oreo cookies and fresh mint.