We’ve turned everyone’s favorite chocolate chip cookie dough into a safe-to-eat, safe-to-serve bar that’s perfect for summer potlucks, barbecues, or birthdays! Made with simple ingredients that are gluten-free and dairy-free, these are a healthy feel-good treat to satisfy their sweet tooth! Just add in a dose of ChildLife Essentials Liquid Iron to help your children meet their daily needs.
- 1-2 servings ChildLife Essentials Liquid Iron
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 Tbsp agave
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup dairy-free mini chocolate chips, divided
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Combine ChildLife Essentials Liquid Iron, oat flour, peanut butter, coconut oil, agave, and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Mix to combine. Stir in half of the mini chocolate chips.
- Scoop cookie dough mixture into an 8×8 pan and spread out to edges using hands.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes until firm. Cut into bars and store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.