Add a little flare to your traditional Rice Krispie Treats with our take on this yummy classic! Made with the perfect combination of sweet and salty, gooey, chewy, goodness and our secret twist – ChildLife Essentials® Liquid Iron that will get those essential minerals your child needs to grow big and strong!
- 1 serving ChildLife Essentials® Liquid Iron
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 4 tbsp agave
- pinch of salt
- 3 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 2 cups dairy-free chocolate chips
- Combine ChildLife Essentials Liquid Iron, peanut butter, honey, and salt together in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave in 30 second increments, stirring often until melted.
- Stir in Rice Krispies; mix until combined.
- Evenly distribute mixture into muffin pan cups lined with paper or silicone liners (if using paper spray with oil). Press down firmly until formed to cup.
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second increments. Stir frequently until melted.
- Spoon melted chocolate over each treat until covered (about 2 tbsp).
- Refrigerate until firm.
Tips: Substitute sunflower butter for peanut butter for a nut-free version.