Move over green smoothie, there’s a new color in town! Aside from just looking pretty, this Tropical Blue Smoothie Bowl is filled with fresh fruit, ChildLife Essentials Vitamin D3, and blue spirulina powder, a superfood packed with anti-inflammatory antioxidants to improve digestion, support metabolism, and boost your child’s immune system. Delicious gluten-free/dairy-free ingredients and the Sunshine Vitamin will transport your tastebuds right to paradise!
- 1-2 servings ChildLife Essentials Vitamin D3
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup frozen mango
- ½ cup coconut yogurt
- ½ cup coconut milk beverage
- 1 Tbsp blue spirulina powder
Smoothie Bowl Toppings (optional):
- Gluten-free granola
- Fresh blueberries
- Kiwi, peeled and sliced
- Fresh mango, peeled and chopped
- Add in ChildLife Essentials Vitamin D3, bananas, mango, coconut yogurt, coconut milk, and blue spirulina powder into a blender and blend until smooth. If needed, add more coconut milk to thin out the smoothie.
- Pour blue smoothie into a bowl and top with your favorite toppings.