Expanding Its Foundation For Health with New Healthy Vision SoftMelts™ and Multi Vitamin SoftMelts™
Santa Monica, CA (March 16, 2020) – ChildLife® Essentials, the leader in premium nutritional supplements made especially for infants and children, is launching ChildLife SoftMelts™ – a chewable tablet designed as an alternative to gummies. Available in two unique formulas – a healthy vision supplement and a multi vitamin – SoftMelts™ enhance ChildLife’s portfolio of primarily liquid supplements with these easy-to-dispense, easy-to-take tablets.
ChildLife Essential’s Healthy Vision SoftMelts™ support the function and development of a child’s visual system and may protect against overexposure to damaging blue light from digital device use with powerful antioxidants including Bilberry and Lutein.
“Children are exposed to blue light from technology and digital devices at younger ages and for longer periods of time,” said Dr. Murray Clarke, founder and president of ChildLife Essentials. “In developing our Healthy Vision formula, we wanted to provide parents with an easy way to help protect their child’s eyes now so that they can maintain healthy vision as they grow.”
ChildLife Multi Vitamin SoftMelts™ provides:
- Vitamins B6, B12 and Biotin contribute to normal energy metabolism.*
- Vitamins A, D3, E, Zinc and Selenium contribute to the normal function of the immune system.*
- Vitamin D3 contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.*
- Folic Acid contributes to normal cognitive function and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.*
ChildLife Healthy Vision SoftMelts™ provides:
- Wild-grown Bilberry Extract is a little berry that packs a mighty punch. Bilberry has a long-known positive effect on vision and delivers strong antioxidants that help preserve the function of the eyes.*
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin are powerful antioxidants that protect the eyes and prevent oxidative damage.*
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance and support of healthy vision.*
For more information please contact:
Godfrey Sanders Public Relations
[email protected] / 516.297.1178
About ChildLife Essentials
Since 2000, ChildLife® Essentials has been committed to offering a complete line of premium nutritional supplements made especially for infants and children to keep them healthy and strong. Our mission is to improve, enhance, and support your child’s health for life. For more information, visit childlifenutrition.com
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.