PB Protein Puppy Chow
PB Protein Puppy Chow is the perfect recipe to make with your kids and can be customized with any of your favorite additions. Take the afternoon off and indulge in our take on this classic snack packed with protein and ChildLife Essentials® LiveBiotics™ Immune & Digestive Support!
- 2 ChildLife Essentials® LiveBiotics Immune & Digestive Support Tablets (crushed)
- 3 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 ½ tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 ½ cups Honey Nut Chex cereal
- ⅔ cup vanilla protein powder
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate, peanut butter, honey, and coconut oil (heat in 30-second intervals, stirring in between until melted).
- Stir the vanilla extract into the melted chocolate mixture, followed by the Chex cereal. Fold in the cereal until each piece is well coated.
- Crush 2 ChildLife Essentials® LiveBiotics™ Immune & Digestive Support tablets until powder forms.
- Place the protein powder and crushed ChildLife Essentials® LiveBiotics™ Immune & Digestive Support tablets into a large Ziploc bag and add the coated cereal. Seal the bag and shake around until the powder evenly coats the cereal.
- Serve and enjoy!