Yogurt D-ipped Strawbz
Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and what better way to celebrate how berry much we love our little ones than with a yummy dessert that is both festive and nutritious. Just add Vitamin D3 for a D-licious treat that will keep those hearts healthy and strong!
- 8 drops ChildLife Essentials® Vitamin D3 (serving size varies depending on age)
- 1 lb strawberries
- 22 oz Greek yogurt
- Pink food coloring (or color of choice!)
- Put yogurt in a bowl and mix 2-6 drops of food coloring (make multiple bowls to test out the colors you prefer)!
- Add ChildLife Essentials® Vitamin D3 to yogurt mixture.
- Dip strawberries in yogurt mixture. Then, place them on a baking sheet to set and freeze for 1 hour.
- Remove strawberries from the freezer and re-dip them in the yogurt mixture for a smoother look.
- Place strawberries back in the freezer for 1-2 more hours, and then serve!