These Flourless Pumpkin Muffins are the perfect healthy breakfast option you have been looking for. Made with gluten-free and dairy-free ingredients and with an added dose of ChildLife Essentials® Liquid Calcium with Magnesium to help support healthy bone growth and development.
Buy ChildLife Essentials® Liquid Calcium with Magnesium here:
Flourless Pumpkin Muffins
- 2-3 servings ChildLife Essentials Liquid Calcium
- 1 1/4 cups cashew butter
- ¾ cup canned pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 4 Tbsp agave
- 1/2 cup rolled oats gf
- 1 1/2 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- ¾ cup dairy-free mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Prepare muffin tin by spraying well with cooking spray or line the tins with paper; Set aside.
- In a blender or food processor add all ingredients (except the chocolate chips) and blend until smooth.
- Fold in mini chocolate chips to the mixture.
- Fill each muffin cup 3/4 full with the muffin mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Best if enjoyed after 5 days or store in the freezer for up to 3 months.